The upper half of the saucer section is as complete as I can get it now without having to work with the two completed halves.  I've determined where the white internal LEDs will go and masked them off for internal painting.  It will require seven of them to light all the windows well, and possibly five for the bottom half - I've only bought ten so far - guess I'll need to get some more.


     I've begun construction of the bottom half of the saucer section.  I've cleaned up the window bays of flash plastic and had to shave them down a bit as they were crooked.  The windows have been glued in - next is the decaling of those windows and their masking, then the fibre for the crew quarter windows. 

     I intend to get both halves pretty much done and mask off where the white LEDs will be mounted, then paint them both black then silver inside.