I've finished the Aztec pattern on both top and bottom, so now I'm working on detailing.




     As you can see from the pictures above, it's more detailed then one thinks by looking at Sasser's pictures!  (Ref: 10/17/02).  This step alone took over four hours.

     I used small masking, then added larger and larger tape until I thought the area was safe.  The gaps between the panels weren't supposed to be painted but I didn't have tape that small, so I used the tape to hold sewing needles across the gaps.  I then covered the general area to avoid overspray, and went to town.  After it all dried, the image at right is how it looks.

     There is more to be done topside with this color - step by step...